MI6 agents pushed 49-point list of questions to Tripoli torture victim interrogators 'under torture chamber door'
New evidence shows that along with MI5, the acency was directly involved with the interrogation of Abdel Hakim Belhadj, a dissident suing the British Government....
Published By: DAILY MAIL - Sunday, 29 April, 2012
- NEWS IN THE LAST 48 HOURS
- Boston bombing probe Man shot dead by FBI BRUNEI NEWS - 2 days ago
- Five killed, 50 wounded in Lebanon's Tripoli REUTERS - 2 days ago
- NEWS IN THE LAST WEEK
- Real World Economics Government responses to disasters raise economic questions BRUNEI NEWS - 2 days ago
- Extrajudicial killings of 30 Bangladeshis so far this year Amnesty International BRUNEI NEWS - 2 days ago
- Gay marriage legislation passed despite huge Tory rebellion: Full list of MPs who voted against Bill THE MIRROR - 3 days ago
- Torture Victim’s Body Is Found Near U.S. Base, Afghans Say NEW YORK TIMES - 4 days ago
- Cirencester Chamber of Commerce Business Award winners WILTS AND GLOS STANDARD - 4 days ago
- Breaking Bread Karen J. Greenberg: Vexed by Terrorism, Trials and Guantánamo, and Bearing Witness NEW YORK TIMES - 5 days ago
- 'Palestinian lost speech ability after PA torture' JERUSALEM POST - 5 days ago
- Two FBI agents killed in training accident in Virginia THE TELEGRAPH - 5 days ago