Businessman agrees deal with Manchester City after 'United fans fail to buy square-foot blocks of land for £250'
Manchester United fan Shaun O’Brien had refused to sell the site of his vehicle-recovery firm on land opposite the Etihad Stadium earmarked for the huge development....
Published By: MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS - Saturday, 28 April, 2012
- NEWS IN THE LAST TWENTY FOUR HOURS
- Council agrees £30m Muir homes deal THIS IS CHESHIRE - Today
- NEWS IN THE LAST 48 HOURS
- Manchester City and Yankees to Own M.L.S. Club in New York NEW YORK TIMES - Yesterday
- Man City form New York MLS franchise BBC WORLD NEWS - Yesterday
- Dozens dead as tornado hits Oklahoma City suburb BRUNEI NEWS - Yesterday
- Indian sand artist wins Danish grand prize BRUNEI NEWS - Yesterday
- Manchester is third most visited city in UK MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS - Yesterday
- On your marks as plans for weekend of sport in Manchester under way MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS - Yesterday
- Man City and NY Yankees to launch New York City Football Club to join MLS in 2015 MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS - Yesterday
- Blues fans offered special ‘season ticket’ by tram bosses – and Mancini's not speaking any more MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS - Yesterday
- City tile I die: Fan creates five-foot club crest in his bathroom MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS - Yesterday