Bus driver who beat British student, 21, to death in Poland begs for leniency because he has 'wife and family to care for'
The battered body of Kate Zaks, 21, an art student at the University of Kent, was found lying in a mud-filled ditch close to a railway track in a remote suburb of Krakow last July....
Published By: DAILY MAIL - Friday, 27 April, 2012
- NEWS IN THE LAST TWENTY FOUR HOURS
- One-year-old British baby survivor of Mecca car crash was put in BODY BAG and taken to mortuary before rescuers realised he was alive DAILY MAIL - Yesterday
- NEWS IN THE LAST 48 HOURS
- 'My dying wife waited NINE hours for district nurse to turn up': Family slams NHS 111 hotline as whistleblowers reveal a 'computer says no' mentality worthy of Little Britain comedy DAILY MAIL - Yesterday
- Family of British tourist who drowned in rough seas off Italian coast question why authorities did not raise red flag warning against swimming in the area DAILY MAIL - Yesterday
- Another British woman may face death in Indonesia for drugs SOUTH CHINA EVENING POST - 2 days ago
- British holidaymaker drowns in front of wife in sea off Italy coast THE TELEGRAPH - 2 days ago
- Maltese doctors mark World Family Doctors Day BRUNEI NEWS - 2 days ago
- British holidaymaker drowns in rough seas in front of wife and sons on sunshine break in Italy THE MIRROR - 2 days ago
- NEWS IN THE LAST WEEK
- British woman may face death in Indonesia for drugs STRAITS TIMES - ASIA - 2 days ago
- British woman could face death penalty for smuggling NEW ZEALAND HERALD - 2 days ago
- New leads in missing toddler case SYDNEY MORNING HERALD - 2 days ago